Questions about aid to Ukrainian refugees
- Provide help to Ukrainian refugees in the Netherlands (Dutch page)
- FAQ about Ukraine (Dutch page)
- Donating good for Ukraine (Dutch page)
- Have you also started a local initiative for Ukrainian refugees in the Netherlands and would you like to have your initiative mentioned? Check: Overzicht van initiatieven voor vluchtelingen uit Oekraïne (Dutch page)
Can't find the answer to your question on the above pages? Call: 020 300 1414, PLEASE NOTE that this is a Dutch speaking helpdesk
Accessibility of this number: Monday to thursday: 9 - 21 h. Friday: 9 - 17 h. Saturday: 10 - 14 h.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to call, please call: +31 (0)20 346 72 00 or fax to +31 (0)20 617 81 55
Questions from donors
Are you a donor, do you have questions or changes regarding your donation or do you want to cancel a donation? Mail to: email@example.com or call: +31 (0)20 346 72 07.
Our visiting and postal address
Dutch Council for Refugees
Surinameplein 122 | 1058 GV
PO Box 2894 | 1000 CW
Find your route with Google Maps
Our bank account number
The account number of the Dutch Council for Refugees is: NL 60 INGB 000 0123 488. If you want to donate, you can easily do this online. For payments within Europe you can simply use the IBAN number. The BIC is required for payments to the Dutch Council for Refugees from a non-European country. That's INGBNL2A. The creditor ID of the Dutch Council for Refugees is NL17ZZZ405323330000
Chamber of Commerce number and Tax number/RSIN
- Our Chamber of Commerce number: 40532333
- The fiscal number / RSIN of the Dutch Council for Refugees: 0051.83.935
The Dutch Council for Refugees wants to treat its clients and relations with care. However, aid is still the work of people. Unintentional mistakes can therefore be made. The Dutch Council for Refugees has a complaints procedure (at the moment only in Dutch) in place to rectify these errors as effectively as possible.